Coolant explained and which type is best for your car’s cooling system, DIY with Scotty Kilmer.
How coolant and the cooling system works in your car. Oat coolant versus Hoat coolant versus inorganic acid coolant, which is better? The history of car coolant. Hoat coolant and oat coolant explained. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years. Scotty Kilmer, gives you a chance to win a car product, by entering in this weekly giveaway.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool:
2. Cheap Scan Tool:
3. Professional Socket Set:
4. Wrench Set:
5. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter:
6. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter:
Mechanic Monday Official Rules:
1. The Mechanic Monday Giveaway will begin March 19th at 7 am CST and run for six days, ending on March 25th at 9 am CST.
2. There will be one winner of a 1 gallon of coolant valued at $18.
3. To enter, simply leave one non-offensive comment in the video below.
4. Only one comment per entrant is allowed and more than one comment will not increase your odds of winning.
5. Must be 18 years or old at the time of entering this giveaway OR have your parents’ permission.
6. This giveaway is open worldwide.
7. Any offensive, obscene, or lude comments will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
8. The odds of winning are based on how many people enter the giveaway.
9. The winner will be chosen at random.
10. The winner will receive a reply to their originally posted comment in the video and will also be announced in a newly posted comment by Scotty around Sunday 9 am CST. The winner will be required to respond to Scotty’s comment within 24 hours or their win will become void and a new winner will be chosen at random.
11. The winner will be required to give Scotty their full name and mailing address to receive the prize.
12. Entrants that use computers, programs, or any other means of cheating by adding additional comments through more than one account, will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
13. Standard mailing time from the win date and the date received, will depend on the winner’s geographic location.
14. This giveaway complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
15. Entrants that do not comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified:
16. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with YouTube. Entrants are required to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this giveaway.
17. Privacy notice: any and all personal data collected from the entrants and winner will only be used to announce the giveaway winner. The winner’s full name and address will only be used to mail the giveaway prize to the winner and nothing else. If you do not agree to these terms, then do not enter the giveaway.
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Valvoline Coolant:
2. Disposable Gloves:
3. Shop Towels:
4. 4k Camera:
5. Mini Microphone:
6. My computer for editing / uploading:
7. Video editing software:
8. Thumbnail software:
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
–Like me on Facebook:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel:
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at:
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.